lördag 29 april 2017

My 1:st visit to Maria R.

Selected pieces from my 3 consultations at Maria R. They are recorded in full on cassette tapes.My first visit to Maria R. on Johannes Baptist's Day 24-6-2004:

I would like to know, who is my spiritual guide?

You have a spiritual guide, called Horatius, and he appears to me like an old Roman Greek man with a toga, you know, from this time far back when the Romans ruled in the world. He follows you as a spiritual guide, and he has a lot of knowledge to tell you. He has the main responsibility for you, he says, but you also have several others with you. You have other spiritual guides, and you also have guardian angels with you.You're one of Mary's angels, you're an incarnated angel, Lizzie. You've had a lot of trouble in this life many times because of your angelic origin. It's a hard time we live in. People speak very hard words to each other, sharp elbows. As an angel, it is often difficult to be among these people, because it is so cold, there is no love there; But that's why you're here - to spread God's love, spread love from Mary.
It's now time for you to unfold your angel wings, it's like they've been a little ´under´ your back, but it's time now to realize who you are and why, you're here on earth,
Then it becomes easier for you, easier to understand why you react as you do, what people say to you and the behavior people have.


Who are my guardian angels?

I see now, that they show themselves to me. On your left side you have your female guardian angel. She calls herself Thea. She appears in a white screw, a white dress and has a bit darker brown hair. She radiates a lot of wisdom and calm. She says she would like to inspire you to get started with the writing. She follows you and would like to advise you on things that you need to get guidance about. She is very objective and is like a huge cliff to lean towards when you need support in life.
I'm going over a little bit and looking at your right side and watching how your male guardian angel looks like.
He turns out to me like a little longer angel, and he has more blond curly hair and big blue eyes. He turns out in a white screw. He has a lot of humor and would like to help you get a more happy mind, to look a little easier on life in the different situations that arise. He also has a lot of power and strength. He belongs to Archangel Michael's legion of angels. That is why he has the strength and power. He also stands for your protection. He protects you very well. You can call him Thomas, he says.


In the second regression I had, I saw a woman and a man who was sitting in front of a house and drank coffee.
I thought she looked liked my grandmother. Did I see my grandmother on the other side?

No, they say. You saw her in an earlier incarnation, and she appeared so that you understood who she was. You have been followed before. She says this: She was your grandmother.
She is following you too, she says.
She shows here, that she is also around you. She has, Yes, I called her my grandmother. I loved my grandmother. She has a very good eye to you, she says.


When I watch TV in the evening, I often feel cold around me. Is it a spirit, if so who?

They say this: It's quite right, Lizzie, that you feel that a spirit is with you when you feel like that. It's as if it's getting windy and cooler. You know this change of energy around you. They say this, that is often your grandmother.

I wonder who sprinkled water on me when I sat on the terrace an early morning?
There was a lot of water from a place where there was no water. So I became very wet and quite surprised?Horatius says this: I admit my guilt. You also have Thomas with you there. They had a small upturn. They thought that; now she wakes up and starts to understand who she is and why she is here. Now they thought it was time for you to wash yourself clean and put on new clothes. They would like you to get started with this writing. They think it's important that you start, and dare to do it. They are laughing and saying something like this, that you can see it as a spiritual baptism.


Should I go courses?

Yes, you can, if you want, go courses to learn the basics. You already have the ability and the power within you, so you do not really need to go to activate it, but more to get a sense of self-confidence and some guidance on how to proceed. It will be a bit easier for you, he says.
I'm coming in here, Lizzie, that you're welcome, if you know because it comes with meditation groups in Jönköping to get this contact with people who are also spiritual seekers.
I get the name Ola. Have you ever visited his shop?


Is it Odd?

Yes, Odd books and so on, because he's a little bit like the spider in the web, you know. He knows a lot about courses and talks that are taking place around. He is in a meditation group on Monday evenings in Jönköping in the fall and winter and spring. In that group, feel that you would like to join if you feel like it.I also get a name on Ilse. She usually participates in this group and meditates. She is doing a bit of everything possible, bl. A. With ceramics, I know. She lives outside Jönköping, near Lekeryd, I think it's called. She comes up several times for me here. I think she would be a very fun contact for you to have, a very nice woman. I think she may be in your age. She is from Germany: Ilse Roos, and she has lived in Sweden for many years. It feels like you could inspire each other. You will receive inspiration from the entire group in Jönköping.

I am grateful for the information I have received today, and just for the moment I have no more questions.They say this: "It's enough for today. Now you go home and melt it, "they say," make it sink into you and get a deeper inner truth and understanding of who you are. It's important, you understand, you're an incarnate angel. "He also says that Maria R. is also an incarnate angel. She can always call if there is anything you want to discuss angel and angel between. How to deal with life and people. Now you finally give them a stack of paper and then, such a nice pen you can write with. They would like to inspire you to get started writing and continuing with your artistic creation and painting.


26-1-2005Comments I received at a later time:Horatius: Dear Lizzie, do not stay back, that's right. Step forward and be proud of who you are. Truth is always right. You do not realize your greatness here on earthly planet. Stick to the truth and spread the message. Everyone will come to insight eventually, but it's good that you sow seeds that can grow bigger and stronger. It's quite right, Lizzie, that Ola and Maria, who have been your children in previous lives, will support you in your great tasks that you have on earth, and you will help them a lot too. Happiness laughs at all of you. Do not hesitate to do this.


Jesus: 

That's right, what Horatius says. You should not hold back the truth about who you are. This message has to be spread, so the insight of others wants to emerge. You have great tasks here on earth and need all the love and support you can get. It will eventually prove that you were right all the time, and it will be revealed to those who misled you and your noble purposes. Tread for your like-minded and tell.